Monday, July 19, 2010

Calum, 11 Months




Today Calum turned 11 months.  He has made so many changes this past month.  The biggest change has been that he is now WALKING!!  Of course, he started this skill as soon as Lamar left for Iowa.  He is just determined to have Lamar miss all the big milestones...bummer!

I have been busy putting up gates so he cannot access the stairs and I locked all the cabinets in the kitchen because I got tired of putting my kitchen back together several times a day.  He is a one man tornado and can destroy a room in a matter of minutes.

He gets around so quickly.  I keep trying to convince him that dog food is not appropriate to eat, but he believes that if it is good enough for Boba, then it must be good enough for him..

Calum is still the sweetest natured baby.  He is full of giggles and squeals of delight.  He loves to clap his hands and play with his favorite ball.  He lights up when his sisters enter the room.  He loves to cuddle and is still an amazing sleeper.

I can't believe that next month marks one year since he joined our family.  I am still on a baby high.  I wish every mom could feel as happy as I am right now.  The drug of Calum is just amazing!

1 comment: