Saturday, December 19, 2009

4 Months




Today is 4 months since Calum's birth!  How he has changed.  Gone is my little baby (not that he was ever that little) and emerging is this new person with definite likes and dislikes and tons of personality.  He is so sweet and perfect for cuddling with.

He is now taking naps for me.  This is HUGE in our house!  In fact, I am getting two naps each day out of him.  He is rolling all over.  He has figured this new mode of transportation out and I never know where I will find him if I walk out of the room.  He is so strong that he is also pushing himself up on his hands and knees and stands while we hold his hands.  He still loves for me to carry him all around in one of my many baby carriers.  I just put a new pair of 9 month sleepers on him last night and they were too small.  He is growing so fast that I can barely keep up with him.

He has the sweetest giggle.  Nora Beth and Shianne love to tickle him and make him laugh.  He also thinks all our animals are quite funny, especially Boba, who has learned that wherever Calum is, there is soon to be some spit-up.  Calum may just be the best gift we ever gave Boba!

I feel so fortunate to have him in our family.  I just can't get enough of his sweet smile.  Happy 4 months!

2 comments:

  1. Baby giggles are seriously one of life's most precious gifts. He is so adorable!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, seriously, I don't know how much propping and positioning I would have to do to get Petra to be up like that. omgoodness! He is such a big boy. 4 months, 1 week, still no rolling over here. LOL

    ReplyDelete