Friday, February 19, 2010

6 Months

Calum is 6 months old today.  Time is going so fast.  He is growing so fast.  He is determined to not stay a baby and gets himself all around our house as soon as I turn my back.  I am thrilled to say that I can claim more on him for physical appearance than I can for the girls.  His hair color is definitely the same as mine and his ears and nose come from my side.  His giggle just makes me melt.  He has two teeth that are trying to make an appearance, but have not yet poked through.

We spent the afternoon with Lora Cross Photography and Clipfell Photography.  This was the first time that we were in a real studio.  Here are some rough shots from today.  I can't wait to see the finished products.  I have mentioned this before, but I am one spoiled mama when it comes to photography!

 
  
  
  
  
  
 

1 comment: