Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Cheated...Again!

I have talked about this before.  Every time I go to look at a new house something in our house breaks.  It all happened so innocently.  I agreed to help Eryca out and give her my opinion on a house that she had been stalking.  I went, I looked, I did not like.  End of story.  I did not cheat on MY house, I just helped her cheat on hers.  Like clockwork, our fridge broke.  I looked into having it repaired, but once we factored in the age of the fridge, what we initially paid for it, the cost of the repair and what a new one would cost, it was a no brainer to purchase a new one...a painful no brainer.

I tried to redeem myself by telling Lamar that it was not my cheating that caused the fridge to break, but rather the fridge was jealous of the new bed we had just purchased the previous week.  He did not believe it and blamed the whole inconvenience on my cheating and not the new bed.  Speaking of the new bed...we are so happy with it, we should have purchased it years ago!

I went with a black fridge instead of the popular stainless look.  I have a strong dislike for stainless for one reason only...FINGERPRINTS!  It looks so much better in our kitchen than the old one.  So it looks like I was rewarded for my cheating ways!  It is a good thing that Eryca placed an offer on a house today...no more cheating for me in the near future...I don't think Lamar can take any more!


No comments:

Post a Comment