Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joy of LOVE: Day 14 Wedding Band

Here are our wedding bands, the ones we exchanged at our wedding.  We both have alternate bands that we wear also.  In fact, I rarely wear rings right now.  I am always afraid of scratching Calum with my rings that I just don't wear them.

I picked out Lamar's ring even before he proposed to me.   I saw it in the jewelry store I was working in at the time and I knew it was the one for him.  I even ordered my engagement ring before he proposed.  I picked out three diamonds that I liked for the center stone and let him pick "the one" from there.  It was a surprise to me which stone I ended up with.  He made the right choice!

Lamar feels bad that we do not have a great "proposal story" and that he fumbled on the proposal, but I secretly think it was perfect and it makes me smile every time I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment