Friday, January 22, 2010

ROFLMAO

I am a reader of many blogs, but there is only about 4 that I check in on on a daily basis.  That is until today.  Today there are 5.

I heard about this man in England who tends to say random stuff in his sleep.  His wife found his randomness amusing and, like a good wife, she started blogging about it.  Well, her blog has to be one of my new favorite sites.  I was reading it this morning and I was laughing so hard I literally had tears streaming from my eyes.  Now, I admit that I am not quite with it this morning after a sleepless night.  Yes, everyone in my house slept perfectly last night, except me.  Just when I felt tired, Lamar and Calum woke up.  This site made the morning bearable for me.

A disclaimer, do not read if you are offended by swear words, like lentils or are a vegetarian, other than that, please join me  ROFLMAO!

Sleep Talkin' Man

1 comment: