Monday, August 2, 2010

Bamboletta



I have never been into dolls.  They were just never my thing.  Shianne is much like me.  Dolls never did it for her either.  Well, except for Baby Alex, whom she found while playing at Grandma's house.  Shianne always kept Baby Alex in perfect condition.  Along came Nora Beth and Shianne gave her precious Baby Alex to her little sister.  Nora Beth has taken great care of her little "baby" and has never expressed great interest in getting more dolls.  Baby Alex has always made her happy.

I have come across this adorable Bamboletta Waldorf style doll.  There is something about her that just speaks to me.  She is handmade with such love.  I want to dress her up.  I want to knit little outfits for her.  I might even let Nora Beth play with her.  I can even get matching Zozobugbaby outfits for her to match Nora Beth's.  Calum might even need a little boy Bamboletta.

Is it crazy to want to play with dolls at my age?  Imagine the tea parties she would attend.  The wardrobe she would amass.  The bed I would make for her.  The hours of fun she would have at our house.  I will find a way for her to come to our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment