Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Year


A year ago today we met for the first time, face to face.  I had already known you for many months as you grew inside my body.  I felt your movements.  I learned what you liked and did not like.  I dreamed about you.  I was so excited to meet you for the first time.  You were everything that I imagined and then even more.  I was so in love with you from the first moment I held you in my arms.  Your sweet little, chubby body.

This past year has been so wonderful...getting to know you.  You are such a sweet baby.  Always there to cuddle with.  Always ready to giggle.  I just can't get enough of you.  I have been on such a high since you have been born.  I have a hard time expressing just how happy you make me.  Our souls were meant to come together.

This past year has been filled with so much joy.  You seem to make everyone around you smile.  Your sweet little smile just makes me melt.  I now have a hard time remembering life without you.

Calum...I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, sweet, sweet! That was such an amazing morning, Stacey! I can't believe it has been a year, and I'm so glad that it has been such a joyful one for your family. Happy Birthday, Calum!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete