Saturday, September 6, 2008

Farm Play

Today, Mary Ann, Nora Beth and I went to Bauman Farms The flowers were beautiful. I had an "I want" list that was out of control! Hidden amongst the flowers were pumpkin plants. This hit me like a ton of bricks. Fall is just around the corner! I am still adjusting to the fact that it is September!
The farm is a great place to visit. Not only do they have beautiful flowers and produce, but they have a whole area for the kids to play. Here is Nora Beth climbing on the play structure. This climbing scene is one that we know well with Nora Beth.
She had great fun going down the slides.
This cow had a face that was so sweet.
Nora Beth had fun feeding the animals. This was a much better experience than the wildlife park we visited two weeks ago. The animals were in pens here. Although there was one goat that escaped, I saved it from roaming freely in the barn.
There was so much to explore at the farm. Nora Beth had so much fun. Around every corner was a new adventure. Here she is standing in front of a tepee. She did not like going in the tepee, even when I ventured in with her.
As I mentioned before, the flowers were beautiful. I really would have brought home a whole van load if I thought I could get them past Lamar without him noticing. Nora Beth liked to smell each kind.


1 comment:

  1. My grandma always goes to Baumann's for all of her stuff. Looks like you are having fun with your MIL.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete