Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mom, Look At Me!

Mom. Look at me. With these are three words that I have learned to take a deep breath before I turn around. I only left her alone for a few minutes while I was checking my e-mail. She was playing with her doll Baby Alex in her room. I assumed all was well. She soon came bounding into the office with the above mentioned proclamation. I turned around to find my daughter with some self inflicted bangs. I did not over react, but she could tell by my expression that playing with scissors was not the right thing to do.
We went into the bathroom to assess the damages. It could have been worse. There were a few chunks missing from her hair, and she now had bangs, but it was not awful.I took her for a corrective haircut today. She now has a Pixie bob with short bangs. It is only hair and it will grow. She is really proud of her new haircut.

1 comment:

  1. If I had a girl, and if she would have straight hair (two things that will never happen), that is the haircut I would want her to have.

    Hair grows. Luckily.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete