Monday, January 19, 2009

Shianne's Spa Party


Shianne had her 10th birthday party on Saturday night. She invited some friends over for a spa party. We made homemade lip gloss. I found this great kit that is locally made and included everything that was needed for the craft. This was a huge hit! The girls also made face masks and did pedicures. They had so much fun. It was great to hear their conversations. Although listening to them made me worry what it was going to be like when they are 16!

Later in the evening they made ice cream sundaes, watched movies and ate a very unhealthy amount of junk food. The girls then stayed for a sleepover. They were up until about 1 AM, when they finally crashed. I was surprised to hear them moving at 7 AM. That meant it was time for me to get up and make them breakfast. I made some banana stuffed french toast. Very yummy.

Everyone had a great time. Happy Birthday Shianne!

No comments:

Post a Comment