Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby Info

I have been getting so many phone calls and e-mails wanting info on the baby. So here is your info!

Yes, we are having a baby. We are not going to find out if it is a boy or a girl, we are just happy with the fact that, as far as we know, it is a healthy baby. I am not giving the exact due date, because I believe that baby will come when it is ready, regardless of the date. You can expect the little one to arrive at some point between mid July and mid August.

This pregnancy has already been so different from the girls and the girls were completely opposite experiences. I have had some morning sickness, although it hits me in the afternoon and evening and it has been no where as bad as it was with Shianne, but a little worse than Nora Beth. My biggest complaint is migraine headaches. I never had these with the other babies, although I have suffered from them since I was a teen. My only relief has come from acupuncture. The acupuncture has also made me feel much better in the afternoons. Grocery shopping is torture since my bloodhound sense of smell is in high gear. I CANNOT eat garlic, and I love garlic.

We are going to re-arrange the house to make room for this one. Lamar is moving his office to my office downstairs. My office will be moved into the bonus/craft room and the toys are just going to have to go into the kids rooms. Baby will get what was Lamar's office. I found some great paint colors and I will post pictures when I start the paining part of the project.

We are planning another home birth. This is what we did with Nora Beth and we want the same for this little one. I have a wonderful midwife that provides excellent care.

As for baby stuff, we are actually in pretty good shape. I saved everything from Nora Beth. I am searching for a new crib mattress and I have already picked out the cloth diapers I want.

I hope I touched on everything and answered your questions.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! You're so lucky that there are even more bumgenius colors to choose from now. You get bright colors! Summer is going to come quick.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete