Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Fun!

Today was a day full of activities. It started off with a trip to Saturday Market then we headed home to get a few projects done. While I worked on stuff in the house, Lamar and the girls washed the vehicles.
We went to a BBQ at a friends house. This was more than your traditional BBQ, it even had a live band. The girls had so much fun dancing with their father.

Lamar felt the calling to get up on "stage" and sing a bit of karaoke.

Finally, a picture with me in it!


After the sun went down, Lamar's inner pyromaniac came out! We all know that he likes to blow things up. Since we were not in our neighborhood, he had a much more subdued "show" this year. The girls had a great time watching all the fireworks. They even got to play with sparklers with all the other kids. I was happy that I did not have to worry about our yard catching on fire this year!


As the evening went on, Lamar got more into his musical groove and I found him with the drums!

It was a great evening with friends. We were out really late, so I hope this translates to sleeping in on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment