Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Girls

I am getting ready to go to Breitenbush for a retreat/conference. I will be gone for 4 days. Lamar is stocked up on tater tots, frozen pizza, ice cream and Crystal Light. There is also healthy food, but I am sure that will remain untouched while I am gone. I have been looking forward to this retreat for 6 months. I was not sure if I would be able to go earlier in the week since I still had a pregnant mama, but she had her baby on Friday night. Another very fast labor, once labor actually began.

I thought I would leave you with some pictures of the girls to tie you over until I return. here Shianne and Jibby are cuddling. They do this every morning and night. Jibby demands Shiannes attention. If Shianne is in a rush in the morning, Jibby will follow her around until Shi stops and pays attention to her. Jibby would be lost without Shi.

Here Shianne is just kicking back in the living room waiting for football to start this morning.


Nora Beth is ready for the game today. Lamar just got her this outfit to wear at a game in December. She was insistent on wearing it today. I have been teaching her some cheer moves. She thinks this is fun.
This is how we usually see Princess Nora around the house. This dress is her favorite since it is pink. She talked me into another tiara at the store yesterday. She likes tiaras like I like shoes. A girl needs her accessories!




1 comment:

  1. Have fun this week. That last picture of Nora Beth just cracked me up!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete