Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Olive Fingers

On Sunday we had leftovers of chili and beer that needed to be consumed. This was just another excuse to have friends over again! We ordered a pizza for the kids and threw some veggies on a plate so there would be some food that resembled healthy. I put some black olives out. Nora Beth is convinced that they taste better when eaten off of her fingers. I remember getting in trouble for doing this as a kid. Sometimes you just need to have fun with your food.

Nicole stopped by to say goodbye after her short visit. Shianne is so attached to her. I so wish she lived closer to us. Darned her for wanting to lead an adult life. She needs to live with us until all my kids are grown and out of the house!

We said our goodbye's to her. We hope to see her near Christmas.
This was another fun night. Lora came over with her boys and her friend Brad. I am so glad that Lamar and Brad are hitting it off - they have bonded over sports, beer and obscene jokes sent to each others phones!

1 comment:

  1. I always let my kids do olive fingers for the same reasons you stated -- no harm done.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete