Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grease Lightening


Why this car is automatic
It's systematic
It's hydromatic
Why it's a grease lightening (Grease Lightening)

You know the words, keep on singing. I am still hearing the song in my head. I probably will be for several days. You know what it is like when you get a song stuck in your head.

So why is it stuck in my head? I took Shianne to go see the Broadway performance of Grease today. She loved it. It was some much needed mother/daughter time - just the two of us. We had so much fun together. The baby even had a good time, it danced all the way through the show - my stomach was moving the whole time!

Speaking of performances, Shianne had a big piano performance on Friday. She has been practicing for months getting ready for this. She had her songs memorized. This years judge was really difficult. He really made the kids earn their scores. Shianne played her songs perfectly and earned the top score of Superior! She was so proud of herself.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Shianne!!!!! I love the piano, you'll have to play for me one of these days!

    ReplyDelete