Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby News

Here is the much awaited for "belly shot." Baby is growing right on schedule. I am about 27 weeks right now. I just met with my midwife yesterday for our monthly appointment and all looks perfect. The migraines are not completely gone, but they are so much better. I feel really good. My biggest complaint is the pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome. I had this with both girls, so it was no surprise when it showed up again. It is really not that bad, so I really do not have much to complain about. I don't have much of an appetite, but I am really looking forward to our trip to Hawaii in two weeks so I can have an unlimited supply of pineapple.

Baby moves A LOT! This is such an active little one. It moves all the time. It makes me exhausted! Very different from both girls, who might I add, were very different from each other. I could tell personality traits with both girls. Shianne was playful and Nora Beth only moved when she felt like it - much like who they are today. This one, I have no idea. I have a strong feeling on gender, but I am not putting it out there for everyone.

Most importantly, all is going well. I feel good and I am just trying to enjoy every part of this pregnancy.

4 comments:

  1. Is a be-yoo-tiful belly!

    And I wanna borrow that shirt later. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt! Active babies are exhausting, but it sure is nice knowing that they are healthy and strong. Midwife appointment days are such fun days. So jealous of your future pineapple consumption :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest stomach ever....I predict you are having a boy..but whichever it is, I bet he or she will be a dessert lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt also. Great Pic.

    ReplyDelete