Sunday, December 28, 2008

Message of Love

I have been thinking long and hard about this post. What will you think? Will you even read it? Will you even care? I know that you read my blog, my stat counter tells me. I find it sad that the only way you can find out what is happening in my life is to view it on-line because you are to scared or proud to pick up the phone. I miss you so much. There has been so much pain over the years.

So much has happened in my life that you do not know about, stuff that I do not publish here. The girls have grown up so much. You do not even know them and they do not know you. Now we have another baby on the way. So many wonderful things have happened. So many fun memories. So many times I needed a shoulder to cry on. Life is to short to not have you involved.

I cannot believe how much time has passed. So many missed opportunities on both sides. So many misunderstandings. In the big picture it is all meaningless. I really hope someday to see you call. Say your sorry. Say I love you. I will say the same. Someday......

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get a positive outcome, Stacey. You are so brave to open yourself up like that.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete