Friday, August 28, 2009

100 Days of Calum, Day 3


Today I ventured out of the house with all three kids by myself. Nora Beth wanted to go to the tea party at the Gilbert House. I thought it would be very easy, just sit off to the side and feed Calum while the girls played. Nora Beth had no interest in the tea party when we arrived. She just wanted to play in the large play structure. I ended up with spit up all down the front of me, I was then peed on and he had no desire to eat. We then headed to Costco to have lunch with Lamar and show Calum off to the pharmacy. I lost Shianne in the store, Calum screamed and then when we left the store we were welcomed by a downpour on the way to the car. I could not get home fast enough. The evening was spent cuddling. So thankful that dinner was brought to us.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable squishy little face. Glad you were taken care of tonight :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete