Sunday, August 2, 2009

One year old

It seems unreal that I have been doing this blog for a year now. I have learned so much in the process. I am still amazed that people read this. Who knew that my life would be so interesting. I have a stat counter attached to the blog that I read every week, and every week I have new people reading this blog. I have posted 222 times!

This past year has been an adventure. When this blog started I had no idea that life would be where it is today. I was making plans to expand my business, making plans with the family, and just trying to keep my head above water. Well, I am still trying to keep my head above the water, but I am now on maternity leave and expecting a new baby any day now. I feel like our family is in a better place right now, mainly because I am in a better place now.

I have so many plans for this blog in the next year. I am going to do a 100 day photo project of the new baby and bake my way through "The Bread Bakers Apprentice." I am sure I will come up with some other ideas to keep me busy.

Thanks for hanging in there and "bottoms up" to the next year!

2 comments: