Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Manic Monday

What is it about Monday's lately? Last Monday we had a labor warm up, but nothing happened. The week continued without incident. Now last night we started to simmer again. Well, maybe a low boil. I made the necessary phone calls to my support team, took a bath, took a moonlit walk with Lamar and I am sure, said some bad words. I was so tired so I decided to rest. The contractions were so intense. I eventually dozed off and woke up PREGNANT!!!

It was a long night for me. I am really tired and sore today. The girls and I are going to walk the new walking bridge across the river today. I also plan to nap a lot today. Lamar has informed me that he does not want to go to work tomorrow. I will see what I can do to help him out with that one!

4 comments:

  1. Take care today. I'll be thinking of you, and hopefully Lamar won't have to go to work tomorrow.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is Ivy's birthday. We'd be willing to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it terrible to say, I'm kind of glad you mentioned sore. I was just telling some friends today that with how stretched I'm feeling, off & on contractions, ligaments, and this baby who I'm sure gains 1/2 pound every 1/2 hour...I am just sore. At the end of the day I wonder if I have the oomph for labor cuz my tummy and hips are just so sore. So, I feel your pain mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for your support yesterday, with all of this going on for you!!!

    Sending pushy vibes, and looking forward to that date!

    ReplyDelete