Friday, March 20, 2009

The Busy Week

I had mentioned earlier that we had a busy week. It was full of events that are not normally on our schedule. Shianne had a music performance at school. She was having a great time with her classmates as it began.
We were actually blessed with a few moments of sunshine during the week. Needing some time outside myself, Nora Beth and I headed to the front yard. She was having so much time picking the crocuses.
Lamar and I were able to go out on Wednesday night with some friends. We went to a local bar for some Live Band Karaoke. I am emphatic about not being a singer, but it is fun watching others get up on stage. We had a great time. Lamar even had his time with the mic!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for getting out! That is the one thing I have not checked off my "TO DO FOR ME" list is to find a sitter for the kids to get a nice night out once in awhile. I'm working on it, though!

    ReplyDelete