Sunday, March 22, 2009

Escape Anyone?

Have you ever just wanted to escape? Pack up and just leave with no explanation? No plan? Now, I am not saying that I want to run away from my family. Of course, I would want them to come. I am talking about escaping from everything else. Just start over. Wouldn't that be fun!

I would run away and start a Bed and Breakfast somewhere, probably by the ocean. I would only rent my rooms to world travelers and other B & B owners. That way I could learn about all the places I want to visit and have a place to stay when I get there! What a simple idea. Of course, money would be of no object and I would not actually have to work to keep the B & B running perfectly.

Ahh....to run away.

What would you do?

2 comments:

  1. I would run away to the city and become a totally anonymous citizen. Although, the ocean sounds very nice. Maybe I'll come and be one of your guests.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. same sentiments here. Someday I'll run a B&B and serve my guests with homecooked comfort food everyday!

    ReplyDelete