Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TWD: French Yogurt Cake


This weeks Tuesdays With Dorie challenge is brought to us by Liliana of My Cookbook Addictions. A French Yogurt Cake with Marmalade Glaze.

To tell you the truth, I really was not excited to bake on Monday. I had a lot on my plate already and I was getting ready to have friends over for dinner. I decided to jump in and bake this and just serve it as dessert to my friends.

The cake was very simple and came together easily. My resistance was breaking down. After cooling the cake I frosted it with some leftover Meyer Lemon Cream Cheese frosting that I had from the weekend. The two were a perfect match.

After a wonderful dinner with friends, we enjoyed this cake. It was perfectly paired with our wine and was a great ending to our evening.

2 comments: