Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Fun


We were expecting rain today, but were surprised by some sun breaks between the clouds that never gave us any rain. I just got Nora Beth some new sidewalk chalk, since Lamar seems to throw it out whenever he sees it lying around in the garage.

Shianne drew this butterfly on the driveway. Lamar came home and accused me of drawing it. I guess that this looks like my artwork - I will take that as a compliment. I reminded him that Shianne is able to make a perfect forgery of my signature now (something that she has learned to use to her advantage already!), so it is now wonder that her drawing can look like mine at times.

The girls had a great time decorating all parts of the driveway and stairs. It does not bother me like it bothers Lamar. I was just thrilled that they were occupying themselves outside!




After the art project was finished, the girls decided to throw themselves a tea party. Shianne made the food and I made some tea. They had such a good time. Nora Beth even got dressed in a fancy dress and matching hat!

I had a class to teach this afternoon, so Lamar took the girls to a movie. A great way to have some Daddy time while making the house quiet for my class.

The girls were also able to feel the baby move for the first time today. Lamar has not even felt that one yet - he is never around when it is kicking away. Nora Beth was amazed by this new movement happening in my stomach.

I would have to say that the girls had a pretty good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment