Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Super Hero Powers, I need you!

We have all had weeks were there is so much to do that we wonder how to clone ourselves just to get the basics done. That is the week I am having. We have so many special events on the calendar and when paired with the normal craziness, I am running around with no break. This is where I need my Super Hero cape so I can fly around and get it all done. Today alone, we have softball practice, ballet class, special piano class and the school play. At this point, everyone will be lucky if they get cold cereal for dinner. Maybe some super hero powers will "poof" some dinner on the table!

It is days like today that I long for lazy Sunday mornings. The ones where the only pressing tasks are eating a late breakfast, reading the paper and cuddling with the girls. This is the Sunday morning we just had. Here is Shianne cuddling with her cat Jibby.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could "poof" you some dinner. My kids love the evenings that I don't actually cook and serve up cheese and crackers or cereal. They really prefer snacking to eating.

    Good luck this week! After reading your post, I'm actually feeling a bit guilty that I don't involve my kids in more.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give in Stacey! The ramen noodles are calling your name. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete