Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nora Beth Musings

It is no secret that Nora Beth provides constant entertainment around our house. We never know what princess she will appear as or what the daily song and dance will be. She has a mind of her own and is fiercely independent.

The things that she says always keep us entertained. Lately she has had some particularly memorable verbal utterances.

While spending the day together and doing lots of giggling she told me "Mommy, my heart is so happy today." That just makes my heart melt.

After eating and eclectic lunch of finger foods she announced "It's a party in my tummy!"

I took Nora Beth to Ballet Class last night and we were running a few minutes late. Class was just starting when Nora Beth skipped into class and announced "I am here so class can start now!" When it came time to perform the dance on the stage Nora Beth insisted on being Front and Center "So everyone can watch me!" This got a good laugh from all the other parents. Good thing she is not shy.

In the above picture Nora Beth dressed herself in her favorite pink princess dress so she could watch Cinderella for what I am sure is the 1000th time. She dances and sings to every song in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment