Sunday, April 11, 2010

A BIG Field of Tulips

I look forward to the Tulip Festival every year.  Tulips are my favorite flower and the girls just love to go see all the vibrant blooms.  We got lucky today and the sun came out while Lamar was home, so we headed over to Woodburn to look at the flowers.

Nora Beth was so excited to go down the big slides.


Lamar "wore" Calum for the first time today.  Calum was so excited to see all the flowers that he slept almost the whole time!


Shianne rode on a mechanical bull.  Well, let me rephrase that, Shianne was repeatedly thrown off of the mechanical bull!


And now, my beautiful girls!




Calum woke up at the end of our trip.


No trip to the Tulip Fest would be complete without some jumping in the mud!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I just love family outings, and it looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete