Friday, April 2, 2010

A BIG Month

I am going to do it...a blog post every day for a month.  I know what you are saying "Stacey it is April 2nd and this is your first post."  Well, lets just ignore that fact and go with the saying "I thought about it, doesn't that count?"  I had every intention to post this last night, but an invitation to enjoy a glass of wine with friends won out and then I was soooo tired when I got home, the past week of sleepless nights is really beginning to wear on me.  Yes, wine and sleep won, blogging lost, but I am here early this morning giving you 2 posts!!

The theme for the month will be "BIG."  Yes, that is a wide open category.  We have a lot of BIG things happening at the Lindsay home.  Check out NaBloPoMo for other BIG blogs this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment