Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A BIG Mess

Lamar calls me regularly during the day and always asks what I am doing.  For some reason, I think he believes that I just sit around all day doing nothing.  I usually respond by saying "not much."  The reality is that I am usually doing three or four things at the same time, I just do not think about it.  So much needs to get done each day.  Now that Calum is mobile, I have much more to do.  He has discovered the stairs, dog food, water bowl, cupboards, etc.  I can always see the path of destruction through the house.




1 comment:

  1. I just needed you to know that it warms my heart like you wouldn't believe to see some of my favorite well-loved clothes from Riok on Calum. It is so wonderful to see these in your blog and it brings me the most wonderful memories of my baby boy and just gets me all emotional with love for each of my children's times as babies. <3 Thank you so much for reminding me of when my boy was this age. :)

    ReplyDelete