Monday, April 12, 2010

The BIG "F" Word!

I had a much more appropriate post planned for today, but I must digress and just say the "F" word over and over.  That is the only word that I can really say right now.  There is a time when you are blindsided by information that floors you so much, the only thing you can say is IT.

F@#K.....F@#K..... F@#K.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am screaming it from the roof right now.  I want everyone to hear.  I want the world to wake up.  I want to put my arms around my friend.  I want to scream in unison with her.

For you, my dear friend, I am here.  I know you will appreciate my language, for I learned it from you.  Sometimes you just need to say the word when there is no other word that sums it up quite as well.  I am owning it.  I am saying it.  I am loving you.

F@#K.....F@#K..... F@#K.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. fuck yeah.

    seriously, hope everything is ok. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better! - Lora

    ReplyDelete