Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Food Budget, Day 18

Today was another busy day for me. So much to do before I leave tomorrow. I met with two mamas, got both girls to their music class, cleaned around the house, went to bank and I am sure I did something else, but I am just not thinking clearly enough at this hour to list anything else.

I made the dinner tonight that I had planned on doing last night. I made a spinach pesto and potato gnocchi. To this I added some shrimp and served it all with some steamed zucchini. The meal was very green, but the girls ate it without any problems. Even Lamar who was so against this meal yesterday, enjoyed it tonight.

I am leaving tomorrow with Shianne for 4 days to Las Vegas. I am going without my computer, so I will update you on everything when I get back on Sunday. Lamar has grand plans of things to do with Nora Beth while we are gone - I am sure they will have lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment