Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Universe, what is my lesson?

Universe, I know that you are always there to teach us something new. Something that we need to learn. What message are you trying to send me with these migraines. Do I need to slow down? Do I need to take better care of myself? Do the girls and Lamar need to learn to be self sufficient? What is my lesson?

The pounding in my head is getting really old. I am ready to accept whatever I have to learn. I am miserable with these migraines. My family is miserable. I have no true relief. I am just riding the roller coaster, and it is not a fun ride. Nora Beth is associating my not feeling well as the baby's fault. It is NOT the baby's fault. The last thing I want is for her to develop a negative connotation for the baby. Her adjustment is going to be hard enough as it is.

Universe, I am ready to feel better. I am ready to absorb my lesson. I am ready to no longer be at the mercy of the acupuncturists schedule. I am ready to feel good again. I want to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy. I want the pounding to STOP!

1 comment:

  1. It never seems fair when we are doing everything right, but there is something that comes in and sucks all of the joy out of things -- and we have absolutely no control over it.

    I hope this does not continue through the rest of your pregnancy.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete