Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dear House, I am sorry

Dear House,

I am so sorry that I had a momentary weakness and cheated on you. It was so easy to be seduced by more square footage, gourmet kitchen, 5 bedrooms, large yard and excellent neighborhood. I know that we have a long history together. Our family has grown within your walls. You have kept us warm and protected us.

I know that I was wrong, but that is no reason to do what you did. You sprung a leak. The last time you did this was when I had thoughts of replacing the dishwasher that you liked so much. I had to remodel the kitchen and living room after that stunt of yours. Now you did it in the bathroom. That was the first room I showed love to in this house by giving you new tile. We just got the new water heater so we could fill your tub all the way up.

Again, I said that I was sorry, but you are causing us to hemorrhage money and I am not sure how long our relationship can last now. I love you dearly, but the time will come for us to part ways. Until then, please be kind to us and I promise to not flaunt my cheating behavior in front of you again.

P.S. Please self fix the leak you created, it would be greatly appreciated.

Love,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment