Monday, February 23, 2009

Nora Beth the Ballerina


Nora Beth had her first ballet "recital" on Sunday. It was really not a recital, but more of a performance for a local retirement center. Nora Beth is new to the class so she did not have the costume that the other girls did. That did not stop her. She was so excited to perform. I wish I could have seen it, but Shi and I were flying home from Vegas.

I was so proud of her that she was confident enough to get up with the other girls, especially since she has only been in the class for 6 weeks. I was also really proud of Lamar. He got her to the recital with her ballet clothes on and even put matching barrettes in her hair. The teacher wanted all hair in ballet buns, but that was asking way to much for him to accomplish - I am not even sure if I could have pulled that one off!

No comments:

Post a Comment