Monday, August 11, 2008

Concert!


Several months ago, Lamar purchased tickets with some friends to go see Crue Fest. The night finally arrived for us to go. This was a chance for us to let loose from our rather conservative daily lives. I was a little hesitant to go since I am still on call for one more birth, but my mama assured me that nothing was happening. We enjoyed dinner before the show. The bands playing were Trapt, Sixx AM, PapaRoach, BuckCherry and Motley Crue. I am a big BuckCherry fan and who can go wrong with Motley Crue - even if they have gotten old, soft around the edges and cut off their hair (it happens to the best of us!). We had a great time. Our original seats were up in the top 200 level and by the end of the show we were in the third row. One of our friends is a master at talking to the right people and getting us better seats. Our ears were still ringing in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty sexy top, Stacey! Wow! Glad you guys had a good time.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, Amy beat me to it! That top really is cute!

    sounds like an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete