Thursday, August 14, 2008

Girls in the Garden


I mentioned in the previous post about taking the girls to the Oregon Garden for a photo shoot. My friend Lora is starting a photography business, a dream of hers, and needed to practice with the location and lighting. Of course, I am thrilled that she uses my girls for her practice.


Shianne looks so grown up here.

Nora Beth was having a good time here.

Lora got the cutest tutu for Nora Beth to wear.

I took this photo of Nora Beth. She was looking the the flowers for ladybugs.

Here Nora Beth was playing "ballerina" I really think there are some ballet classes in her near future!
For the family members who are viewing this - don't worry - you will be seeing many more of these pictures as soon as I get them printed!

No comments:

Post a Comment